Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Winter at last

This was the longest Indian summer that I can remember. But it has finally turned cold and for a few days, the workouts have moved indoors. At least, I have a few options. Rather than wearing my bike out on a trainer, I have a nice spin bike. Mr. and Mrs CrossRoads gave us a treadmill. Larry is leaving running behind as have I. Robin and I will use it to walk.

I do have mixed feelings about the colder weather and snow. It was a very dry year and all of Colorado can use the moisture. I just do not want it like 2006-07 when I could not take the bike outside for six weeks for the icy roads.

2 comments:

  1. Our homes look the same. Upright piano, stationary bike, and CR map on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stationary bike???? What's that for? I love southern California! Off to ride my bike...outside! :)

    ReplyDelete