Saturday, October 19, 2013

C is also for core

Another of my training goals for this winter is to strengthen my core. Trainers have stressed the importance of a strong core for a long time. Even though I knew this, putting it into practice has been another story. Let's face it, crunches are boring. A new book came out earlier this year. It is titled "Tom Danielson's Core Advantage."  I have always liked Tommy D's interviews on television. He is funny and honest. I bought the book in February but used the exercises infrequently. I've learned that a strong core is  so much more than crunches. For the past few weeks, I have gotten back into the exercises and feel so much more balanced as a result. So here's to a strong core for everyone. 

The photo is of me and Tommy D.




No comments:

Post a Comment