Wednesday, October 30, 2013

G and H is for good habits


How do you develop good habits?  I think that you have to set a goal and then set up little steps or goals to reach the big goal. It will take time. Along the way, mis-steps can be avoided. 

I will have to think some more about what is next in developing themes for this little alphabet blog. So it may be awhile before I write again. I will also be on vacation soon. My vacation was one of the reasons for developing a cross training habit. I do not to lose fitness while away from the bike. 

The first photo is from today's ride. It was in the mid 40s and cloudy. Never was cold, even into the headwind. The second photo was from the weekend. I went past the football stadium both days. It is amazing that hundreds are already tailgating five hours before the game started. 




No comments:

Post a Comment